Friday, October 10, 2008

Mixed Messages

The title is the only thing I could think of to describe my perspective. I love to cook, sew, craft and create. I love to read to write to travel and to eat. I also love all of those things to be different, unique and luxurious baby! So what better way to describe my crazy mixed up style but to call it mixed messages. Check out my Etsy store, http://www.donotdisturb.etsy.com an Eclectic collection of luxury items, I am currently having a Sale on holiday pre-orders. My kids also have a sister store, http://www.tutusuite.etsy.com, I guess they have caught the designing and creativity bug from mama!
Today I am getting ready to redesign my living room. A popular television show is redesigning it for me I should say. They are dropping off the paint this afternoon and I am scared to death! What if they do the room in purple, I hate purple. What if its royal blue....Lord what have I done????? Well I will post before and after pictures here for all to see and critique also stayed tuned as to when the show airs on HGTV.
See you tomorrow with a great no - cook pasta sauce recipe !

No comments: